Trustworthy cloud web hosts?

I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering cloud hosting deals...

Require over 70 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth
What can you say about Cloudarion.com web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

I can say that ssdcloudservers.com provider has met my expectations.
They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.

If you ask me, I like Cloudarion.com web host and their hosting solutions.
Server locations: Switzerland, Germany, Usa and Russia.
I call it all-inclusive web host!

Cloudarion.com team go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!

I like cloudarion.com hosting features, this is why I recommend these guys:
– Linux VPS SSH remote access with user root.
– Windows VPS RDP remote access with user Administrator
– ISPmanager or cPanel
– Instant Setup
– SolusVM control panel

I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering cloud hosting deals...

Require over 70 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth
What can you say about Cloudarion.com web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?
Some of the most reliable hosts in the business (in no particular order):

• Apps4Rent. Rock solid uptime and service.Cloud Servers, CloudSites, Dedicated (physical) Servers). Great customer support.
  • SoftLayer (Cloud, Dedicated, Multiple Data Centers), Great Customer Support, Fantastic Control Panel (custom developed). Very price competitive.
  • iWeb (Canadian Hosting Provider). Good prices and great offering. Support issues at times due to translation (they are based in Quebec, so French is their 1st level of choice, but they manage English as well). They offer cloud, dedicated, shared and a bunch of other services. They even do co-location.
  • Amazon AWS: The undisputed Goliath in the Cloud Hosting environment. No phone support unless you're premium. Highly scalable, Multiple locations and within each location multiple "available zones". 1000s of after-market companies to support servers/services on Amazon AWS.
  • Linode: VPS hosting company, 6 different locations. Linux only. Great customer service and support. Very happy with the uptime. Affordable.