Offshore Servers (managed)?

Require over 3 tbs of HD, 32 GB of RAM and 40 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates.
What can you say about Warez-host.com Offshore Servers?
alternatives please? Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?

The offshore hosting provider has to have physical servers in the country in question, paid staff, other equipment, and additional costs. Given that offshore hosting providers do not place ads on their hosted websites due to high levels of data protection, this type of monetization is not possible. https://easy.gr/en/hosting

I am a freelance webmaster. I live in Netherlands, Amsterdam. Warez-host.com offshore web host is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great! I will strongly recommend them to anybody.

Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.
Warez-host.com tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

Highly recommend warez-host.com to anyone! It is a good ssd based storage web host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. The price for their Offshore Hosting solutions in great. You can give them a try.