Need Cheap VPS (pay with Bitcoin)

Need help. Want to order web hosting account (Linux):
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, pay with Bitcoin
Any recommendations?
What is better? Any info on Tzulo.com or Exmasters.com web hosting?
Where can I read customer reviews about their services?

Would like to say that Tzulo.com web host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.
Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.

Prepay 2 months get 3rd month free.
Prepay 10 months get 12months of service for free.

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to Tzulo.com hosting.
I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.

I'd draw your attention to servers from bodHOST as they are proven to be the best. VPS Hosting solutions with Dedicated Web, Mail, FTP, and Database server. I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • Cheap price, yet quality hosting
  • Fast server speed
  • SSD Storage
  • Bitcoin Payment
  • One click script installing

Check out services from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best.
To sum it up, they are:
- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.

Prepay 2 months get 3rd month free.
Prepay 10 months get 12months of service for free.
My experience using Tzulo service has been superb. Pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.

The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
You will make right choice, Tzulo.com web host is professional in all the ways. Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.

Think that I will stay a long-term customer! Good hosting provider.

If you need more than a basic web hosting service but you can't afford a dedicated server or don't want to deal with the complexity of these web hosting, Virtual Private Server Hosting (VPS) could be a smart choice for your website/blog. Easy.gr is a world best VPS hosting provider that has been offering top quality managed hosting solutions for more than 24 years, and now handles 600,000 sites for more than 32,000 customers worldwide.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk can be suitable for you.
Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.