Linux, unmanaged VPS hosting?

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
Linux, 100 gbs of disk space, 2400 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, unmanaged.
Any experience with Exmasters.com web hosting services?
What host is better?

Benefits of an Unmanaged Virtual Private Server
Complete control. ...
Customization. ...
Virtual server, real savings. ...
Custom applications. ...
Rapid response time. ...
High bandwidth support.

An unmanaged VPS hosting service is a solution that is completely under the control of the customer. Web hosting providers do not recommend such a service to people who don't know how to establish, manage, and function a web server; in such a case, managed VPS hosting provides a better solution.

I've been with Exmasters.com EU web hosting for over 8 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account.
Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about.

Try hosting from inxy.com and hosting.uk.
Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

I'll give ratting to bodHOST- Managed Hosting Services the basic plan is here

Basic $24.99 / Month
  • 2 vCPU Cores
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 50 GB SDD
  • 1 TB Monthly
  • Choice of Linux distributions
  • Plesk or cPanel(Optional)

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Exmasters.com tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap.