KVM VPS - what are reliable web hosts you recommend?

Require over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 2 TB of bandwidth, India
found one host... What can you say about Hostnamaste.com hosting services?
Can you say something about their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

Alternatives please?

I have nothing bad to say about Hostnamaste.com network only good. I'm in host heaven. :)
Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

I know rockhoster.com is quite good place for purchasing KVM VPS accounts at reasonable rates.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Really KVM Host service is better than other Host?

Because I want a permanent dedicated server and I am tried of many nobody's service is good.

Can I trust on KVM host ?

They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. You will be pleased dealing with Hostnamaste provider. Their pricing for KVM VPS plans is nice.

I would recommend anyone to Hostnamaste.com web hosting solutions.
I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.

Use VPS from time-tested providers: hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.