Hosting for mass video upload ?

Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server ?
what can you recommend me to do, guys?

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

I know several reliable web hosts: Siteground.com , Kvchosting.net and Hostforweb.com
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

You can rely on Exmasters.com - all of their work is based on quality. Their features are great:
1) No setup fee, no hidden fees
2) 100% compatible with all scripts
3) 100% customer satisfaction

Can add that the guys at Hostnamaste.com know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies. The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. I have the starter package, and think it's a great bargain.

The fact is that SSD CLOUD have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
They offer good value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour. You can't beat have host ;)

Five best video hosting sites that aren't named YouTube
Vimeo. Vimeo is similar to YouTube in many ways, though it includes additional social sharing features. ...
Dailymotion. Dailymotion is another video hosting site with many YouTube-like features. ...
Jetpack. ...
Wistia. ...
Vidyard.

Don't go for hosts that offer hosting at prices that are too much for a layman.
Instead, host your videos for free on Youtube and earn money out of them.
I have a few options for you except YouTube as well.
They are Vimeo, DailyMotion, and Wistia.

You could also post your high-quality videos on Jetpack.
Some of these sites will pay you if your video generates a lot of views.

Last edited:
Embedding a video is essentially a two-step process. First, you upload your video file to a third-party video hosting service like YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia. Then, you copy the URL to the video and paste it into a post or page on your own WordPress site. https://easy.gr/en/hosting