Dedicated hosting package with super fast processor?

Need help to choose reliable host with super fast processor:
Require over 1x2 Tbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
What are your views on Exmasters.com Dedicated Server Web Hosting plans?
Can I trust them or not?

Best Dedicated Server Hosting Providers
HostGator – Best overall for dedicated server hosting.
Bluehost – Best value for money.
InMotion – Best for tech-heavy websites.
A2 Hosting – Best customer service.
iPage – Best for nothing, but okay at everything.
GoDaddy Hosting – Best bandwidth.
DreamHost – Best storage space.

All in all they have been the best. Exmasters.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwith than most other hosters can claim to provide. I also like their suggestion system. + get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Check out dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.

I know exmasters.com have fast and polite customer support that works 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble you may experience. I like it very much when you deal with hosting providers. Uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

Servers from asvhost.com and inxy.com are worth your attention.
The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts . Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt.