Affordable SSD VPS web hosting services ?

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
Linux, 100 gbs of disk space, 2400 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, managed.
Any experience with kvchosting.net SSD VPS web hosting services ?
What cloud web hosts is better from your view points?

Deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

Easy.gr is a world best VPS hosting provider that has been offering top quality managed hosting solutions for more than 24 years, and now handles 600,000 sites for more than 32,000 customers worldwide.

Our 8 Best VPS Hosting Providers Are:
InMotion – Best overall VPS hosting provider.
A2 Hosting – Best value for money.
Bluehost – Best features.
iPage – Best for customer service.
HostGator – Best for reliability.
HostPapa – Best RAM and storage space.
GoDaddy – Best for extra features.
DreamHost – Best bandwidth.

I am very pleased with my site and kvchosting.net service.. In my personal experience they are fantastic.
Their servers are very stable. So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.

I love the plans and how your space and bandwidth increases each month. Kvchosting.net keep improving their plans:
- CPanel 11 & WHM (for Reseller)
- PHP 7 & Mariadb 10.1 & Perl5
- Curl, Fsockopen, Ruby on Rail
- Free 200+ 1-click script installs Wordpress, Joomla and many more.

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are good enough to have a deal with.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.